NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Alpha Natural Resources Inc. rose 12.1 percent to $8.23.
Seabridge Gold Inc. rose 10.6 percent to $19.64.
Arch Coal Inc. rose 10.1 percent to $7.39.Basic Energy Services Inc. rose 8.9 percent to $12.92. AuRico Gold Inc. rose 8.2 percent to $6.34. Pall Corp. rose 8.0 percent to $62.80. Forest Oil Corp. rose 7.7 percent to $8.84. Penn Virginia Corp. rose 7.6 percent to $6.93. Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 7.4 percent to $6.56. Hecla Mining Co. rose 7.4 percent to $6.24.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV