As great as its product portfolio can potentially be, its challenge continues to be trying to find new ways to grow and create the sort of momentum that inspires tech investors to believe.
With increased competition, Juniper may find it progressively more difficult to find growth opportunities. This is a company that is heading in the opposite direction of peers and it would be wise to stay away from the stock until management can show it has a firm grasp of what it is hurting the company, and that it knows how to fix it.
At the time of publication, the author was long AAPL and held no position in any of the other stocks mentioned.This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV