We have short term license material supply agreements with a number of customers who are just getting into the market place, AUO, LG Display, Pioneer, Sony, Chimei. AUO has announced in the fourth quarter they are going to start shipping mobile size handsets, Chimei in the middle of next year. Pioneer, actually has been making OLED displays on all of their car stereos for the past 10 years. Sony has actually made all 11 inch OLED displays but they really have no manufacturing capacity.
As I said, on the lighting side, we have actually signed five long term license agreements. The difference on the lighting side is, no one is committed the CapEx to start high volume manufacturing.
From a historical revenue standpoint, our revenues from 2009, '10 and '11 have grown from $15 million to $60 million. Our guidance for this year is between $90 million and $100 million on a quarterly basis.
We record our Samsung license fee of $30 million in the second quarter and the fourth quarter. Just because it’s a fixed payment, we actually have to record it when we would have received the cash. So it will make each quarter look a little lumpy in the quarters that we have it, clearly, they will be higher, in the quarters that we don’t, they will be lower.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV