PLANO, Texas, Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) announced today that in conjunction with an open house tour of the shops at jcpenney, the company will webcast a question and answer session with Ron Johnson, chief executive officer of jcpenney.
The question and answer session will begin at approximately 2:45 p.m. ET and will be available via live webcast on jcpenney's Investor Relations page at http://ir.jcpenney.com. Replays of the webcast will be available for up to 90 days after the event.
For further information, contact:Eric Cerny and Angelika Torres ; (972)431.5500 email@example.com
Daphne Avila and Joey Thomas ; (972)431.3400 firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Website ir.jcpenney.com
About jcpenney: More than a century ago, James Cash Penney founded his company on the principle of the Golden Rule: treat others the way you'd like to be treated – Fair and Square. His legacy continues to this day, as J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) boldly transforms the retail experience across 1,100 stores and jcp.com to become America's favorite store. Focused on making the customer experience better every day, jcpenney is dreaming up new ways to make customers love shopping again. On every visit, customers will discover great prices every day in a unique Shops environment that features exceptionally curated merchandise, a dynamic presentation and unmatched customer service. For more information, visit us at jcp.com. SOURCE J. C. Penney Company, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV