Rent-A-Center Manager Anthony Piazza and his four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of East Harlem in New York an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 1405 Fifth Ave. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to StreetSquash.
StreetSquash is a nonprofit organization that offers an after-school youth enrichment program that combines academic tutoring with squash instruction, community service, and one-on-one mentoring. George Polsky, the organization’s executive director, expressed his appreciation for the contribution. “StreetSquash is so delighted and grateful to receive this generous donation from Rent-A-Center,” said Polsky. “It will go a long way towards helping us work with the hundreds of children and families that are a part of the StreetSquash family.”
In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a 42" HDTV on September 14, 2012. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary.Rent-A-Center operates 176 locations in the state of New York. The East Harlem location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV