DENVER, Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bill Barrett Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: BBG) announced today that management plans to participate in upcoming investor events. The Company will post an updated investor presentation for both events listed below at 5:00 p.m. Mountain time on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 on the homepage of the Company's website at www.billbarrettcorp.com.
Deutsche Bank 2012 Energy Conference
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President Fred Barrett will participate in the Deutsche Bank 2012 Energy Conference on September 19, 2012. The conference will include meetings with investors. The event will not be webcast.
Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap ConferenceChief Financial Officer Bob Howard will present at the Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference on September 20, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern time. The event will not be webcast. ABOUT BILL BARRETT CORPORATION Bill Barrett Corporation (NYSE: BBG), headquartered in Denver, Colorado, explores for and develops natural gas and oil in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. Additional information about the Company may be found on its website www.billbarrettcorp.com. SOURCE Bill Barrett Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV