PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dycom Industries, Inc. (NYSE: DY) announced today its upcoming presentation at the Imperial Capital Global Opportunities Conference to be held September 19-20, 2012, at The Waldorf Astoria, New York City, New York.
Dycom is scheduled to make its presentation on Thursday, September 20, at approximately 2:30 p.m. (ET). A live simulcast of this presentation along with related materials will be available via the Company's website at http://www.dycomind.com under the heading "Events." If you are unable to listen to the presentation at the scheduled time, a replay of the live simulcast and the related materials will be available at http://www.dycomind.com until Saturday, October 20, 2012.
Dycom is a leading provider of specialty contracting services. These services, which are provided throughout the United States and in Canada, include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services to telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities, including telecommunications providers, and other construction and maintenance services to electric and gas utilities and others.
SOURCE Dycom Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV