HOUSTON, Sept. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rosetta Resources Inc. (Nasdaq:ROSE) ("Rosetta" or the "Company") today announced that Randy L. Limbacher, Chairman, CEO and President, will present at the following conferences to be held in New York City:
- Imperial Capital 6 th Annual Global Opportunities Conference at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 12:30 PM Eastern Time
- Credit Suisse 3 rd Annual Small & Mid Cap Conference at the New York Palace Hotel on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM Eastern Time
A copy of the presentation will be available at the Company's website at www.rosettaresources.com under "Investors - Presentations" prior to the events.
Rosetta Resources Inc. is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition and development of onshore energy resources in the United States of America. The Company holds a leading position in the Eagle Ford shale in South Texas, one of the nation's largest unconventional resource plays. Rosetta is a Delaware corporation based in Houston, Texas.For more information, visit www.rosettaresources.com . The Rosetta Resources Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3139 [ROSE-G] Forward-Looking Statements: All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included in this press release are "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Rosetta Resources Inc. and its subsidiaries (the "Company") and its management. These forward-looking statements are based upon current expectations and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from those herein described. Accordingly, Recipients are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance. Please refer to the Company's risks, uncertainties and assumptions as it discloses from time to time in the Company's reports and registration statements filed with the SEC, including the risk factors identified in its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 and its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, which can be found on the Company's website at www.rosettaresources.com. The Company undertakes no duty to update the information contained herein except as required by law.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Don O. McCormack Vice President and Treasurer Rosetta Resources Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV