Full Circle Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: FULL) (the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of fiscal 2012 ended June 30, 2012.
For the quarter ended June 30, 2012, the Company recorded net investment income of $1.1 million, or $0.17 per share, and a net decrease in net assets resulting from operations of $(0.7) million, or $(0.11) per share, resulting from net realized losses of $(0.3) million, or $(0.05) per share, and unrealized losses of $(1.5) million, or $(0.23) per share. Net asset value was $8.59 per share at June 30, 2012.
For the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012 the Company recorded net investment income of $4.8 million, or $0.78 per share, and a net increase in net assets resulting from operations of $2.7 million, or $0.43 per share. Distributions paid to record holders during fiscal 2012 totaled $0.918 per share.
On September 10, 2012, the Board of Directors declared monthly distributions for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 as follows:
|Record Date||Payment Date||Per Share Amount|
|October 31, 2012||November 15, 2012||$0.077|
|November 30, 2012||December 14, 2012||$0.077|
|December 31, 2012||January 15, 2013||$0.077|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV