TROY, Mich., Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: FBC) today announced plans to audiocast its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting"). As previously announced, the Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. (EST), at Flagstar's national headquarters, 5151 Corporate Dr., Troy, Michigan, 48098.
The conference call will be available as a live audiocast on the investor relations section of flagstar.com. It will also be archived on that site and will be available for replay and download. A slide presentation to accompany the conference call will also be posted on that site.
You can also listen to the Annual Meeting by calling (855) 483-3538 toll free or (913) 312-0864 and using passcode: 313612. To use this option, please call at least 10 minutes before the call is scheduled to begin. A replay will be available for five days by calling (888) 203-1112 toll free or (719) 457-0820 using passcode: 6563491.
Any questions concerning the call should be directed to Bradley T. Howes, Investor Relations Officer, at (248) 312-2000.Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. is a full-service financial services company, offering a range of products and services to consumers, businesses, and homeowners. With $14.4 billion in total assets at June 30, 2012, Flagstar is the largest publicly held savings bank headquartered in the Midwest. As of June 30, 2012, Flagstar operated 111 branches in Michigan, 30 home loan centers in 13 states, and a total of four commercial banking offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Flagstar originates loans nationwide and is one of the leading originators of residential first mortgage loans. For more information, please visit flagstar.com. SOURCE Flagstar Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV