- Launching a new color and additives Innovation Center in Seoul, South Korea.
- Doubling the size of PolyOne's Shanghai Innovation Center, including the addition of a training facility, design showroom, and equipment that expands prototype capability to textile and fiber applications.
- Launching rapid prototyping equipment at PolyOne's Avon Lake ( Ohio) Innovation Center. This new technology provides customers Fused Deposition Modeling capability, which utilizes computer drawings to directly manufacture working prototypes, eliminating the costly and time-consuming step of machining molds from metal. This new 3-D printing capability also allows for on-the-spot experimentation with multiple base materials.
- Increasing production capacity and expanding capabilities to support customers by prototyping film, sheet and injection molding processes at PolyOne's Suwanee ( Georgia) Innovation Center.
PolyOne Expands Innovation Centers For Increased Customer Collaboration And Development
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.