Dr. Jerry Icenhower, Chairman of the Texas ESGR Committee (ESGR), joined John Kett to celebrate the grand opening of IAA’s Austin, Texas facility and to reaffirm IAA support of Veteran and Reservist employment. Mr. Kett signed a Statement of Support for the Guard and Reserve during IAA’s September 11th Patriot Day observance which occurred during a pause in their live and live-online salvage auto auction to buyers representing 110 countries who can access the auction in six languages.
Insurance Auto Auctions joins thousands of America’s employers in pledging to:
- Continually recognize and support our country’s service members and their families in peace, in crises and in war.
- Fully recognize, honor and enforce the Uniformed Services Employment and Re-Employment Rights Act (USERRA).
- Appreciate the values, leadership and unique skills service members bring to the workforce and will encourage opportunities to hire Guardsmen, Reservists and Veterans.
- Ensure that managers and supervisors will have the tools they need to effectively manage those employees who serve in the Guard and Reserve.
“This is the right thing to do, and it is the right time to do it,” said Icenhower. “Today, supportive employers like Insurance Auto Auctions are critical to maintaining the strength and readiness of the nation’s Guard and Reserve units.”
When asked about the Statement of Support criteria, Icenhower said, “Insurance Auto Auctions managers will now stand proudly with their Guard and Reserve employees, who continue to answer their nation’s call to defend our way of life. Their personal sacrifices are essential to the strength of our nation.”“We are pleased to be a part of this national alliance where military service can translate into employment opportunities at our 148 U.S. branch locations,” said John Kett, President and Chief Financial Officer at Insurance Auto Auctions. “We are proud to provide employment opportunities to those who serve and appreciate their commitment to our country. On behalf of the more than 1,800 IAA team members in the US, we honor and recognize service men and women on this historic Patriot Day.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV