MVC Capital, Inc. (NYSE: MVC), a publicly traded business development company that makes private debt and equity investments, announced today that CFO Peter Seidenberg will present at the 6 th Annual Imperial Capital Global Opportunities Conference at 3:30 PM ET on Thursday, September 20, 2012 in the Morgan Suite at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City.
MVC Capital management will be available during the day for one-on-one meetings. To schedule a meeting, please contact your Imperial representative.
A copy of the investor presentation will be available on the MVC Capital corporate website ( www.mvccapital.com) prior to the presentation.
MVC-GAbout MVC Capital, Inc. MVC is a business development company traded on the New York Stock Exchange that provides long-term debt and equity investment capital to fund growth, acquisitions and recapitalizations of companies in a variety of industries. For additional information about MVC, please visit the MVC's website at www.mvccapital.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV