BankUnited (NYSE:BKU), one of the largest independent depository institutions headquartered in Florida, opened two new branches at the prime locations of 1695 Alton Rd., Miami Beach and 808 S.E. 17th St., Fort Lauderdale. Simultaneously, BankUnited earned a five-star rating from BauerFinancial, its fourth consecutive superior rating from the independent bank research firm.
“With our newest branches situated in prime commercial districts, BankUnited is well-positioned to serve the small- to mid-sized businesses in these areas. In addition to providing a full range of consumer banking services, BankUnited is contributing to the growth of small businesses in Florida by making credit available,” said Gerry Litrento, senior executive vice president.
Two of the 10 new branches BankUnited is scheduled to open in 2012, the 4,400 square-foot South Beach branch features four full-service teller stations, four retail bankers, safe deposit boxes and a full-service drive-up window and the 2,810 square-foot Fort Lauderdale S.E. 17th Street branch features four full-service teller stations, four retail bankers and a drive-thru.
BankUnited (NYSE: BKU), headquartered in Miami Lakes, Fla., provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking services to businesses and consumers in 15 Florida counties through more than 97 branches. For additional information, call (877) 779-2265 or visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV