REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
- Informatica executives David Lyle, co-author of Lean Integration: An Integration Factory Approach to Business Agility, and Ash Parikh, senior director, product marketing.
- Keynote speaker: industry luminary Rick van der Lans, R20/Consultancy, founder and principal analyst focused on data business intelligence and data warehousing and author of the first book on data virtualization: Data Virtualization for Business Intelligence Systems.
- Representatives from Informatica customer and partner companies as panelists on the End User and Implementer panels.
- It takes too long to deliver IT projects. How can you ensure that the business gets the data it needs within hours or days, rather than weeks or months?
- Too much iteration is needed between business and IT. How can you accelerate the process with managed self-service, making sure the business is involved early and often to avoid mistakes?
- It is too hard to support change. How can you deliver flexibility so that consuming applications are not impacted when changes occur in the underlying systems?
- Direct access to operational systems increases risk. How can you make sure that the business has access to the freshest data without impacting operational systems?