REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
What: Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent leader in data integration software, today announced that it is hosting the second annual Data Virtualization Experts' Forum. Participants will take part online and hear directly from industry architects, Business Intelligence (BI) professionals, analysts and implementers encouraging interactivity throughout the event.
During the two-hour live event, participants will learn about real-world data virtualization use cases across industries, including architecture, best practices, business benefits and implementation methodologies of this agile data integration approach.Who: A selection of industry experts, including:
- Informatica executives David Lyle, co-author of Lean Integration: An Integration Factory Approach to Business Agility, and Ash Parikh, senior director, product marketing.
- Keynote speaker: industry luminary Rick van der Lans, R20/Consultancy, founder and principal analyst focused on data business intelligence and data warehousing and author of the first book on data virtualization: Data Virtualization for Business Intelligence Systems.
- Representatives from Informatica customer and partner companies as panelists on the End User and Implementer panels.
- It takes too long to deliver IT projects. How can you ensure that the business gets the data it needs within hours or days, rather than weeks or months?
- Too much iteration is needed between business and IT. How can you accelerate the process with managed self-service, making sure the business is involved early and often to avoid mistakes?
- It is too hard to support change. How can you deliver flexibility so that consuming applications are not impacted when changes occur in the underlying systems?
- Direct access to operational systems increases risk. How can you make sure that the business has access to the freshest data without impacting operational systems?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV