Ascent Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASCMA) announced today that it will present to attendees of Imperial Capital’s 6 th Annual Global Opportunities Conference, being held at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, NY on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 1:30 pm EST. John Orr, Senior Vice President of Ascent, and Michael Meyers, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Ascent and its subsidiary Monitronics International, Inc., will speak at the conference. During their presentations, Messrs. Orr and Meyers may make observations regarding the financial performance and outlook of each of Ascent and Monitronics.
During the event, a copy of management’s presentation will be posted to the Ascent investor relations website at http://www.ascentcapitalgroupinc.com/.
For more information on the conference, please visit the Imperial Capital conference website at http://www.imperial-goc.com/.
About Ascent Capital Group, Inc.Ascent is a holding company and owns 100 percent of its operating subsidiary, Monitronics International Inc., one of the nation's largest, fastest-growing home security alarm monitoring companies, headquartered in Dallas, TX, and certain former subsidiaries of Ascent Media Group, LLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV