FX Energy (FXEN) is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with production, appraisal and exploration activities in Poland. This stock is trading up 6.1% at $8.46 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.95-$8.5152-Week Range: $3.67-$8.25 Volume: 534,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 319,451 >>9 Oil Stocks With Hot Prospects From a technical perspective, FXEN is ripping solidly to the upside here with above-average volume. This move has spiked FXEN into breakout territory, since the stock has pushed above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $8.19 to $8.25. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in FXEN as long as it's trending above $7.75 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 319,451 shares as bullish. If FXEN can maintain that trend, especially above those breakout levels, then this stock will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next significant overhead resistance level at $10.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV