Oclaro (OCLR) provides high-performance core optical network components, modules and subsystems to global telecommunications equipment manufacturers. This stock is trading up 5.8% to $2.91 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.75-$2.9552-Week Range: $2.11-$5.10 Volume: 778,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 579,452 >>4 Chip Stocks Apple Fans Should Love From a technical perspective, OCLR is bouncing solidly here right near its 50-day moving average of $2.61 with above-average volume. This move has pushed OCLR into breakout territory, since the stock has started to push above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.80 to $2.83. Traders should now look to play the next major breakout for OCLR. That breakout will hit once OCLR takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $3.10 to $3.15, and then when it clears its 200-day moving average of $3.26 with high volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades as long as OCLR is trending above $2.75 and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 579,452 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then OCLR will have an excellent chance of hitting $3.75 to $4 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV