ATLANTA, Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SunTrust Banks, Inc. (NYSE: STI) recently enhanced its Mobile App with "SunTrust Mobile Deposit" for clients with iPhone or Android devices.
The added service provides clients with the ability to take photos of checks and deposit them remotely.
In addition to the convenience provided by SunTrust Mobile Deposit, other key features of the service include:
- Next business day funds availability for deposits completed by 9 p.m. ET;
- Mobile deposit history along with check images available for review for the past five calendar days; and
- User-friendly "How Mobile Deposit Works" instruction guide.
"We're pleased to provide our clients with another convenient way to conduct their banking with us," said Kristen Rankin, SunTrust's Mobile Channel Manager. "They can take advantage of this feature by updating their app through iTunes or Google Play. They can also visit suntrust.com/mobilebanking to learn more about all of our mobile functionality or to view the updated Mobile Banking Demo."SunTrust Banks, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, is one of the nation's largest banking organizations, serving a broad range of consumer, commercial, corporate and institutional clients. As of June 30, 2012, SunTrust had total assets of $178.3 billion and total deposits of $128.4 billion. The Company operates an extensive branch and ATM network throughout the high-growth Southeast and Mid-Atlantic states and a full array of technology-based, 24-hour delivery channels. The Company also serves clients in selected markets nationally. Its primary businesses include deposit, credit, trust and investment services. Through various subsidiaries the Company provides mortgage banking, insurance, brokerage, investment management, equipment leasing and investment banking services. SunTrust's Internet address is suntrust.com. SOURCE SunTrust Banks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV