- Increasing the number of eligible bonds from the largest bond per issuer to the three largest bonds per issuer;
- Lowering the minimum security amount outstanding threshold from $600 million to $500 million;
- Lengthening the seasoning period from issuance for eligible bonds from three to five years; and
- Capping the exposure of any index eligible issuer at two percent (there is currently no issuer cap in place).
Barclays Announces Changes To Its US High Yield Very Liquid Index
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.