Grupo Televisa S.A Stock Hits New 52-Week High (TV)
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Grupo Televisa S.A (NYSE:TV) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $23.99, above its previous 52-week high of $23.95 with 721,930 shares traded as of 1:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.8 million shares over the past 30 days. Grupo Televisa S.A has a market cap of $13.42 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are up 11.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. operates as a media company. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.2, above the average media industry P/E ratio of 0.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV