Another under-$10 stock that looks poised for higher prices is Uranerz energy (URZ), an exploration stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of properties in the uranium sector. This stock has been under pressure so far in 2012, with shares down over 35% in the last six months.
If you take a look at the chart for Uranerz Energy, you'll see that this stock has been trading inside of a huge range for the past three months, with shares moving between $1.60 on the upside and around $1.20 on the downside. What's interesting here is that URZ has been making higher lows for the past two months as it has trended within that range. This price action, along with bullish volume flows, is telling me that the probably if an upside breakout is increasing as URZ nears that $1.60 level.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV