NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Weber Shandwick, one of the world's leading global public relations firms, was named the most creative PR agency in the world by the Holmes Report. The recognition, based on the first-place finish for Weber Shandwick in its Creative Index, takes into consideration award-winning campaigns from industry shows throughout Europe, North America and Asia and across multiple industry sectors.
"I'm extremely proud of Weber Shandwick being named the world's most creative PR agency by the Holmes Report. This honor, based on the compilation of award shows across the globe, is a recognition of our staff's commitment to finding the most creative ideas to advance our client's interests," said Harris Diamond, CEO, Weber Shandwick.
To compile these rankings the Holmes Report selected more than 20 key global, regional and local PR award shows over a 12-month period, using the 2012 Cannes Lions as a cut-off date. Some of the shows included were the various PRWeek Awards, European Excellence Awards, Cannes PR Lions and its own SABRE Awards. Each show was then weighted according to knowledge of its scope/scale, significance, geographic remit; and reputation within the PR community.
About Weber ShandwickWeber Shandwick is a leading global public relations firm with offices in 81 countries around the world. The firm has won numerous awards for innovative approaches and creative campaigns, and it has deep expertise in social media and digital marketing. Major practice areas include consumer marketing, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, corporate and crisis management. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com. Contact: Jennifer NortonCompany: Weber ShandwickPhone: 212.445.8314Email: email@example.com SOURCE Weber Shandwick
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV