Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH) today announced the launch of its online Enphase Energized AC Solutions Marketplace, where solar installers can explore AC Solutions from some of the world’s leading PV module brands. Enphase has partnered with Hanwha Solar and Schüco to offer Enphase Energized ™ AC Solutions featuring the Enphase® Microinverter System.
“We are proud to partner with global brands Hanwha Solar and Schüco to launch an AC Solutions Marketplace where we’re offering commercial and residential installers the most advanced technology to help them more profitably build their businesses,” said Paul Nahi, CEO of Enphase Energy. “We look forward to growing the marketplace with more partners in the future.”
The Enphase Energized AC Solutions Marketplace features special offers, as well as financing options to help installers access the rapidly-growing solar finance market.
The Enphase Energized AdvantageThe Enphase® Microinverter System brings a new approach to managing solar power that makes solar systems smarter and more efficient. Each microinverter integrates with advanced networking technology and Enlighten, Enphase’s web-based monitoring software, to allow system owners to visualize their solar array’s clean energy production via the Internet. Enphase Energized AC Solutions offer:
- Best-in-Class Modules - Leading manufacturers Hanwha Solar and Schüco have partnered with Enphase.
- Innovative Mounting Technologies - Streamlined hardware perfectly suited for microinverter incorporation saves time during install and procurement.
- Integrated Intelligence - Module-level intelligence and the industry’s leading monitoring and management platform are included.
- Unrestrained System Design and Easy Installation - Plug-and-play components connect easily and seamlessly.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts