BARNSLEY, England, Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MAM Software Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: MAMS) and its North American subsidiary, Aftersoft Network NA, is pleased to announce that Free Service Tire and Bastian Tire & Auto Centers, retreaders based in Tennessee and Pennsylvania respectively, are replacing their existing retread plant software with VAST FA/R Retread.
Announced earlier this year, VAST FA/R Retread is a comprehensive, Windows-based retread plant management solution. It is designed to fulfil the needs of independent retreaders that are looking for a modern, feature-rich solution to replace legacy 'green screen' UNIX applications.
"Our existing software is tied to a single retread process. As a flexible, independent solution, VAST FA/R Retread will enable us to maintain, add or change retread production alliances to suit our business," said Harrison Wexler, Executive Vice President - Commercial, of Free Service Tire Company. "It is a proven product, with an extensive user base. We are excited that it will work 'out of the box' and integrate fully with our existing point-of-sale software.""VAST FA/R Retread is an innovative solution that complements our existing VAST point-of-sale software," said John Fischer, VP of Sales & Marketing for Aftersoft. "For some time, we have provided support for third-party solutions such as Bandag's BASYS, Michelin's BIB TREAD and Goodyear's GTracs. VAST FA/R Retread provides independent retreaders with a modern alternative that is capable of handling today's retread processes. "We are delighted that Free Service and Bastian have chosen VAST FA/R Retread to manage their retread processes. They required very specific features and their decision to choose VAST is testament to the functionality and flexibility of the software." SOURCE MAM Software Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV