Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Jim Cramer told Lindsey Bell at TheStreet.com Thursday that investors need to stick with their discipline and never speculate on a takeover when the fundamentals are declining.
Cramer reminded investors that shares of Best Buy (BBY) popped on its rumored buyout, only to decline since then. He said sticking with your investing discipline may sometimes limit your upside, but that's the price you pay to protect yourself from the downside.Cramer said he's not a fan of any teen apparel companies because those are among the toughest customers to have. Watch the full Cramer interview
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV