CTPartners Executive Search Inc. (NYSE MKT:CTP), a leading global retained executive search firm, today reaffirmed its full year guidance for 2012 in a presentation at the CL King 10 th Annual Best Ideas Conference in New York, NY. The guidance of $128 million to $132 million in revenue and diluted EPS of $0.15 to $0.30, excluding any non-recurring charges, was provided in the Company’s second quarter 2012 financial results announcement on August 9, 2012.
Brian Sullivan, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the conference today at 11:20 AM ET. A live, audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the investor relations website at investor.ctnet.com. The webcast will be archived and available online for 90 days following the conclusion of the presentation.
CTPartners is a leading performance-driven executive search firm serving clients across the globe. Committed to a philosophy of partnering with its clients, CTPartners offers a proven record in C-Suite, senior executive, and board searches, as well as expertise serving private equity and venture capital firms.With origins dating back to 1980, CTPartners serves clients with a global organization of more than 400 professionals and employees, offering expertise in board advisory services and executive recruiting services in the financial services, life sciences, industrial, professional services, retail and consumer, and technology, media and telecom industries. Headquartered in New York, CTPartners has 24 offices in 16 countries. www.ctnet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV