GameStop (NYSE: GME), the world’s largest multichannel retailer of video games, announced today that it is now taking pre-orders on Nintendo’s revolutionary new video game console, the Wii U. Top Wii U games, like Call of Duty: Black Ops II, ZombiU, New Super Mario Bros. U and Batman: Arkham City: Armored Edition, are also available for pre-order at GameStop.
“Our customers have been anxious to pre-order the Wii U since details were announced at E3,” said GameStop president Tony Bartel. “Wii U is a great way to launch the next generation of video game consoles and is sure to be at the top of a lot of wish lists this holiday season.”
Beginning today, GameStop pre-order customers can get the Wii U for less with exclusive trade bonuses. When trading toward the Wii U, customers can get up to:
- $50 trade credit for a Wii
- $90 trade credit for an Xbox 360 (original), PS Vita or 3DS
- $115 trade credit for a PS3 (original) or Xbox 360 (slim)
- $140 trade credit for a PS3 (slim)
As an added bonus, GameStop® PowerUp Rewards™ members can get an additional $10 in credit for each of the above hardware trades when applied to the pre-order of a Wii U, giving members the opportunity to save up to $150 on the Wii U.The Wii U will be available Nov. 18, 2012 at all U.S. GameStop stores and online at www.GameStop.com in the following options:
- Basic Set ($299.99) – 8 GB white Wii U, white Wii U GamePad
- Deluxe Set ($349.99) – 32 GB black Wii U, black Wii U GamePad, GamePad cradle, Wii U console stand, Nintendo Land
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV