WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. , Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reynolds American Inc. (NYSE: RAI) has announced the following: "RAI selected to Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index for 5th time."
Go to RAI's website, www.reynoldsamerican.com, to read the full release.
RAI's website, www.reynoldsamerican.com , is the primary source of publicly disclosed news about RAI and its operating companies. We use the website as our primary means of distributing quarterly earnings and other company news. We encourage investors and others to register at www.reynoldsamerican.com to receive alerts when news about the company has been posted.ABOUT US Reynolds American Inc. (NYSE: RAI) is the parent company of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; American Snuff Company, LLC; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; and Niconovum AB. Copies of RAI's news releases, annual reports, SEC filings and other financial materials , including risk factors containing forward-looking information, are available at www.reynoldsamerican.com . To learn more about how Reynolds American and its operating companies are transforming the tobacco industry, visit http://TransformingTobacco.com. SOURCE Reynolds American Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV