- World Health Organization estimates that foodborne and waterborne diarrheal diseases together kill about 2.2 million people annually, 1.9 million of whom are children.
- Nearly 40% of the food produced in the world is never eaten and its production consumes 300 million of barrels of oil per year. This food is responsible for one quarter of all freshwater consumption and represents $160 billion per year in cost.
- Nearly one billion among the world’s seven billion people are hungry, yet according to the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization, the world has never lived in a time when food has been in more abundance.
Sealed Air CEO Addresses American Chamber Of Commerce On The Issues Of Food Safety, Waste And Access
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts