WINDSOR, Conn. , Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ING U.S.'s Retirement business announced today that it has hired Jamie Ohl as president of Tax-Exempt Markets for the company's institutional retirement operations. The Tax-Exempt Markets team is focused on helping working Americans prepare for a secure retirement through employer-sponsored 403(b) and 457 savings plans in the healthcare, education, government and non-profit sectors.
In this role, Ohl will be responsible for all aspects of the business, including developing and executing strategic direction and maximizing growth potential and profitability.
Ohl brings a broad range of financial services industry expertise to ING U.S. She has more than 20 years of experience leading high-performing teams to profitable growth in competitive markets. For the past two years, Ohl was president of Wilshire Funds Management, the global investment management business unit of Wilshire Associates. In that position, she was responsible for guiding the company's strategic investment, operations and growth efforts. Previously, Ohl served as head of the Retirement Division for The Hartford Financial Services Group where she spearheaded that company's entry into the 403(b) market. Ohl has also served in various management and consulting roles at VALIC and Hewitt Associates.Ohl, who will be based in ING U.S.'s Windsor, Conn. office, will report to Maliz Beams, chief executive officer of ING U.S. Retirement. Her appointment is effective October 1, 2012. "Jamie has an impressive track record of leadership and success in a variety of highly competitive markets," noted Beams. "Her passion, diverse experience and background in 403(b) and investment-only products will complement our leadership team and further ING U.S.'s mission to help Americans achieve the retirement security they expect and deserve."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV