SINGAPORE, Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Linktone Ltd. (NASDAQ: LTON), a provider of media and entertainment content and services in key strategic markets in Asia, today announced the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the "AGM") held September 13, 2012 in Singapore. Each of the proposals submitted for shareholders' approval at the 2012 AGM has been approved. Specifically, the shareholders have passed resolutions approving:
1. The election of Mr. David Audy as a Class II director to serve until the 2015 AGM or until his successor is elected and duly qualified; and,
2. The ratification of Ernst & Young LLP, Singapore as independent registered public accountants of Linktone Ltd. for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.Additional information related to Linktone's corporate governance is available on the Company's website at www.linktone.com/en/ir.html, or in its filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. ABOUT LINKTONE LTD. Linktone Ltd. is a provider of rich and engaging services and content to a wide range of traditional and new media consumers and enterprises in Mainland China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Linktone focuses on media, entertainment, communication and edutainment products, which are promoted through the company's strong nationwide distribution networks, integrated service platforms and multiple marketing sales channels, as well as through the networks of leading mobile operators in Mainland China and Indonesia. CONTACTS:
Investor Relations (HK): Mahmoud Siddig, Managing Director Taylor Rafferty Tel: +852 3196 3712Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations (US): Bryan Degnan, Senior Associate Taylor Rafferty Tel: 212-889-4350Email: email@example.com SOURCE Linktone Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV