Amedisys (AMED) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of AMED now seen reaching $14, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on improving admissions trends. Hold rating.
Intel (INTC) target reduced at Sterne Agee. Shares of INTC now seen reaching $22, according to Sterne Agee. Inventory remains high, given lower PC demand. Neutral rating.
Invesco (IVZ) estimates, target raised at BMO. Shares of IVZ now seen reaching $28, according to BMO Capital. Estimates also increased, as the company is gaining market share.
PG&E (PCG) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of PCG now seen reaching $45, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on San Bruno regulatory overhang. Hold rating.Transocean (RIG) estimates cut at BMO through 2013, BMO Capital said. Company sold more debt to pay for new drill ships. Outperform rating and $65 price target. Sandisk (SNDK) estimates, target upped at Morgan Stanley. SNDK estimates were boosted through 2013, Morgan Stanley said. NAND market appears to be improving. Overweight rating and new $52 price target. Scripps Networks (SNI) numbers increased at UBS. SNI estimates were raised through 2013, UBS said. Scatter market and ratings have recently improved. Neutral rating and new $61 price target. Time Warner (TWX) target raised at Wunderlich to $54, according to Wunderlich. Turner should help lead subscription fee growth. Buy rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV