Production of many products has been shifted to other factories, but J&J has repeatedly pushed back its target for getting all the recalled products back on store shelves and now doesn't expect that to happen until sometime next year.
No injuries have been linked to the recalls.
The company also is negotiating a settlement with the federal government, expected to be in the $2 billion range, over promoting prescription drugs for unapproved uses.
___Linda A. Johnson can be followed at â¿¿http://twitter.com/LindaJ_onPharma
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV