- While robust economic growth remains elusive, the housing market is accelerating in all areas. Sales are up, mortgage performance is improving and prices are rapidly improving.
- Land is a critical cyclical component that drives home values. Currently land share of total home value is historically low, but if land sales begin to increase rapidly, home prices could rise more quickly than traditional income and rent-to-price fundamental indicators warrant, and would contribute to overall economic growth.
- The newly introduced CoreLogic Real Estate Strength Index (RESi™), is a monthly index that compares and ranks the quality, sustainability and health of metropolitan markets by incorporating economic, real estate and mortgage factors.
- According to RESi, the majority of the most-improved U.S. housing markets are in western markets, which peaked and bottomed earlier than many eastern and southern markets. Boise, Idaho holds the top spot for most improved, followed by Phoenix, Ariz. and West Palm Beach, Fla.
CoreLogic® Releases September MarketPulse Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.