D&B (NYSE: DNB), the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, today announced the launch of D&B Compliance Check, a solution providing organizations advanced screening and monitoring of customer and supplier business practices to ensure global regulatory compliance with a growing range of global anti-fraud and corruption regulations. The new solution will help companies identify banned or suspect entities and individuals, strengthen fraud protection, ensure regulatory compliance, manage supply and distribution risk, and protect their brand.
“Companies moving into global markets can have limited visibility into new supplier/partner processes and regional business practices. They can easily be at risk for violating a broad range of regulations that are proliferating worldwide,” said Josh Peirez, President, Global Product, Marketing and Innovation at D&B. “With our new compliance solution, companies now have the expertise, intelligence, technology, tools and resources to ensure compliance across the entire supply chain, safeguarding their revenue and brand credibility.”
This new solution enables organizations to access D&B data and insight on more than 210 million companies, 100 million people, 900 industries and three million corporate family trees, along with integrated social data from influential social platforms. Leveraging multiple databases, including global watch lists, regulatory authority actions, law enforcement sources, and global news sources, updated daily, businesses have the most comprehensive and broad-reaching compliance solution to address all compliance program needs.
- Uncover Hidden Risk: Mitigate risk throughout the value chain by assessing the complete risk in the corporate family, including individuals, not just a single entity.
- Improve Efficiency: Save time and money by leveraging D&B’s robust platform technologies to gain a broad and complete screen while at the same time reducing and/ or eliminating false-positives of data points. Returns only the alerts that matter to a unique business based on risk event code, event stage, age of alert, entity type and match score.
- Objective, Fact-based Guidance: Leverage source data from more than 10,000 media organizations to stay abreast of global adverse events, including information on the organization, owners and executive management within your network of suppliers, partners and customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV