NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Stuart Weitzman is pleased to announce that Nereo Friso has been appointed Consultant Director of Worldwide Distribution for the new SW1 brand; as well as Consultant for the Stuart Weitzman brand. With over 15 years of luxury goods commercial experience, Friso has a sophisticated understanding of the marketplace that will help position the SW1 brand within the world's finest retailers.
Most recently, Friso served as International Commercial Director for Givenchy Couture. Beginning in 2005, he played a key role in the relaunch of the brand under the Creative Direction of Riccardo Tisci. Previously, Friso spent 10 years at the Moschino Group in Milan, London and Paris where he served as Commercial Director.
Nereo Friso said, "I have a great respect for Alvaro Gonzalez, former designer of the handbag collection at Jimmy Choo, who is now the Creative Director of SW1, and for the extraordinary way Stuart Weitzman creates 'shoes with love'. I see great potential for this very exciting project."
"Nereo brings to us an appreciation and understanding of the most discerning retailers, as well as his experience at helping them develop a profitable business," says Stuart Weitzman. "He will have all the necessary support from me to help maximize these opportunities for both the SW1 as well as Stuart Weitzman brands."Stuart Weitzman is a division of The Jones Group (NYSE: JNY). ABOUT STUART WEITZMAN HOLDINGS LLC A little obsessed with shoes. Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC, a global leader in designer footwear, operates 40 retail stores across the United States, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, Boston and Las Vegas. The company also has 42 international stores, and is sold in more than 70 countries. Each and every Stuart Weitzman shoe is handcrafted in company-owned factories in Elda, Spain. US Contact: Karen Ferko email@example.com SOURCE Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV