REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
- Condé Nast, home to some of the world's most celebrated media brands, has implemented an analytics strategy to achieve an authoritative, 360-degree view of individual subscribers across its media brands - in both printed and online channels. Informatica Corporation, (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that Informatica MDM (Master Data Management) is planned to be the foundation of Condé Nast's enterprise-wide strategy with its Q1 purchase of the MDM suite of products.
- With Informatica MDM, Condé Nast is able to reconcile a customer's identity across both internal systems and multiple social mediums in order to develop a social customer master. This will enable the company to maximize its return on data by better understanding its subscribers. With this knowledge, Condé Nast will transform the reach, scale and effectiveness of its marketing campaigns, influencing its prospects and increasing its customer base in order to drive revenue growth.
- Master data managed by Informatica MDM will help power enhanced strategic analysis across the company - from executive management to individual media brands - and enable new key performance indicators for the organization.
- With Informatica, Condé Nast is able to:
- Deliver Reliable and Accurate Data - Ensuring data used for business decisions is authoritative, trusted and enriched with social data to drive better-informed decisions.
- Enable Re-use of Data - Lowering the cost of data by reusing data rules across multiple data sources.
- Access More Data - Delivering a central source for trusted data from across many different data sources that in the past were too small or too costly to integrate.
- Leverage Big Data - Leveraging big data for competitive advantage by consolidating hundreds of millions of source records through its high velocity master data resolution capabilities. In the future, Condé Nast is looking to process data efficiently on high performance, low cost computing infrastructures, such as Hadoop.
- The addition of Informatica MDM augments Condé Nast's existing Informatica Platform portfolio, consisting of Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Data Quality.
- Looking ahead, Condé Nast is eying the big data future, including how it can leverage enabling technologies, such as Informatica HParser, to further unlock the value of big data, social media data and complex data types through big data processing.
Tweet this: News: @CondeNastCorp Drives Revenue Growth with Improved Analytics of Customer Data http://bit.ly/SFVQMW @InformaticaCorp
- "Staying at the leading edge of competitiveness is key to Condé Nast," said Justin Glatz, director of Business and Corporate Systems, Condé Nast. "Informatica - from its executives to its development and engineering teams - brings solutions to the immediate challenges we face around our data strategy. They have become our strategic partner in applying innovative information management solutions, including most recently Informatica MDM 9.5, that will enable us to get closer to the people who cherish our brands so we can provide them with even more value going forward."
- "Condé Nast's MDM implementation will ultimately touch its entire organization, empowering users at all levels with the reliable consolidated information they need to compete in a fast-changing marketplace," said Dennis Moore, senior vice president and general manager, MDM, Informatica. "We understand the challenges companies like Condé Nast face as well as their need to get closer to their customers and provide higher value, more competitive products and services through better, higher value data. Informatica MDM 9.5 is unique in providing a single MDM solution for multiple master data domains and in its ability to bring MDM to big data and social data, as well as to cloud and mobile computing."
- Success Story: With Informatica Condé Nast Really Knows Its Customers
- Video: Condé Nast Really Knows Its Customers
- In addition to deploying Informatica MDM, Condé Nast is using Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Data Quality.