MOD-PAC CORP. To Present At The 2012 Western New York Investors Conference
MOD-PAC CORP. (NASDAQ: MPAC) (the “Company”), a manufacturer of custom and stock paperboard packaging and provider of personalized printing products, announced today that Daniel G. Keane, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present to institutional investors and analysts at the 2012 Western New York Investors Conference on Friday, September 28, 2012, in Buffalo, New York.
MOD-PAC’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:50 a.m. ET. A live webcast of the presentation, along with presentation materials, will be available on the Company's website at www.modpac.com. The webcast link will also be available on the conference website at www.wnyinvest.org. If you are unable to listen to the live presentation, an archive will be available on both websites.
About MOD-PAC CORP.
MOD-PAC CORP. is a leading designer and manufacturer of folding carton packaging employing high value added services and on demand delivery. MOD-PAC provides CUSTOM FOLDING CARTONS for branded and private label consumer products in the food and food service, healthcare, medical and automotive industries. The Company also offers a line of STOCK PACKAGING primarily to the retail confectionary industry. MOD-PAC also has a PERSONALIZED PRINT product line that offers a comprehensive line of products for consumer and corporate social occasions.MOD-PAC’s strategy for growth is to leverage its capabilities to innovate and aggressively integrate technology into its production operations providing cost-effective solutions for its customers. Applying its lean manufacturing processes, coupled with state-of-the-art printing technologies, MOD-PAC is able to address short-run, highly variable content needs of its customers with quick turn-around times relative to industry standards. Additional information on MOD-PAC can be found at its website: http://www.modpac.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV