2. Becher E. Topical alprostadil cream for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Expert Opin. Pharmacother 2004; 5(3): 623-632.
3. NexMed (USA) Inc. IND: 53,953. Investigator's Brochure. 2007.
4. Sexual Advice Association. Factsheets. For men. 8. Impotence and Erectile dysfunction? Available at: www.sexualadviceassociation.co.uk/ed (Last accessed: 18.07.2012.)
About Apricus Biosciences, Inc.Apricus Bio (Nasdaq:APRI) is a pharmaceutical company that develops and markets innovative treatments that help large patient populations across numerous, high-demand therapeutic classes. The Company has four approved products and has developed a strong pipeline of multiple late-stage product candidates. With commercial operations in both the U.S. and Europe (France), Apricus Bio generates revenues and growth from sales of its commercial products and by out-licensing, in certain territories, its pipeline products and NexACT ® technology. Apricus Bio's growth strategy is to acquire, develop, and commercialize new products through strategic partnerships. The Company currently has commercial partnerships with multiple large pharmaceutical companies including Novartis, Abbott Laboratories, Sandoz, Warner Chilcott and Bracco, and co-promotes multiple products in France. Apricus Bio is headquartered in San Diego, CA and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol APRI. For further information on Apricus Bio, visit http://www.apricusbio.com . You can also receive information at http://twitter.com/apricusbio . Apricus Bio's Forward-Looking Statement Safe Harbor Statements under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act, as amended: with the exception of the historical information contained in this release, the matters described herein contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that may individually or mutually impact the matters herein described for a variety of reasons that are outside the control of the Company, including, but not limited to, its ability to further develop its and their products and product candidates, to have its products and product candidates approved by relevant regulatory authorities, including Europe, to successfully commercialize such NexACT ® products as Vitaros ® for erectile dysfunction and product candidates and to achieve its development, commercialization and financial goals with Takeda in the United Kingdom and other countries. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements as actual results could differ materially from the forward-looking statements contained herein. Readers are urged to read the risk factors set forth in the Company's most recent annual report on Form 10-K, subsequent quarterly reports filed on Form 10-Q and other filings made with the SEC. Copies of these reports are available from the SEC's website or without charge from the Company. About Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH headquartered in Zurich, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited located in Osaka, Japan. Takeda is a research-based global company with its main focus on pharmaceuticals. As the largest pharmaceutical company in Japan and one of the global leaders of the industry, Takeda is committed to strive towards better health for patients worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV