And UC application is – all the other applications you have whether video or chat or mobile or presence and we incorporate all those into our UC offerings. Contact center is a separate offering that we provide to customers both on the cloud side and the premise side, a little smaller market, but generally important for our larger customers.
In terms of our offering, we are merging some of the things together like mobility is offered both on the premise side and the cloud side. But on the premise side, our product revenue consists of IP phones, switches and software. The phones are the largest pieces of revenue.
And people may ask you how the attach rate looking, are you seeing a progression towards softphones or people not buying the softphones and just going mobile. And in fact we are seeing – our mobility revenue continues to grow, but it’s more complementary to our revenue than taking away from the premise side. So our attach rate frankly is the highest it has ever been last quarter, the June quarter, on the premise side of the phone.
So we haven’t seen a big drop off and people moving away from desktop phones in the short term, but we are well prepared if that were to happen to our mobility technology. The IT Director, who wants to outfit his sales guys just with – being on the PBX and having them use their smartphone, they need to take a license to do that.And on the cloud side, again as I mentioned, it’s a service that we provide, you kind of outsource your IP to IP vendor, you outsource your longest local and you're servicing, so it an all-in-one solution, its monthly recurring revenue and we bill our customers directly and the key there is keeping them happy, keeping the churn low, and we have an extremely low churn less that 4% annualized in terms revenue measurement. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV