Goldfarb LLP is investigating whether the board of directors of Body Central Corporation (NASDAQ: BODY) violated shareholder protection laws for issuing materially false and misleading statements to investors. Concerned BODY investors who purchased shares before June 18, 2012 are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“The company has been accused of issuing false statements regarding a ‘merchandise miss’ which, in conjunction with poor store performance, has required ‘revised sales and earnings guidance’ based on ‘recent sales trends,’” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “Our proposed shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that proper controls are placed to correct any improper behavior, and to improve the company’s value for investors.”
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Body Central Corporation shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV