Goldfarb LLP is investigating whether the board of directors of Body Central Corporation (NASDAQ: BODY) violated shareholder protection laws for issuing materially false and misleading statements to investors. Concerned BODY investors who purchased shares before June 18, 2012 are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“The company has been accused of issuing false statements regarding a ‘merchandise miss’ which, in conjunction with poor store performance, has required ‘revised sales and earnings guidance’ based on ‘recent sales trends,’” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “Our proposed shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that proper controls are placed to correct any improper behavior, and to improve the company’s value for investors.”
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Body Central Corporation shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV