Goldfarb LLP is investigating whether the board of directors of Audience, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADNC) violated shareholder protection laws for issuing materially false and misleading statements to investors. Concerned ADNC investors who purchased shares before September 6, 2012 are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“On September 6, 2012, the company disclosed that Apple, Inc. is unlikely to use ADNC’s processor intellectual property in the iPhone 5, an account that constituted 37% of ADNC’s total revenue for the six months ended on July 30, 2012,” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “As a result, ADNC shares fell almost 60%. Our proposed shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that proper controls are placed to correct any improper behavior, and to improve the company’s value for investors.”
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Audience, Inc. shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV