Goldfarb LLP is investigating whether the board of directors of Audience, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADNC) violated shareholder protection laws for issuing materially false and misleading statements to investors. Concerned ADNC investors who purchased shares before September 6, 2012 are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“On September 6, 2012, the company disclosed that Apple, Inc. is unlikely to use ADNC’s processor intellectual property in the iPhone 5, an account that constituted 37% of ADNC’s total revenue for the six months ended on July 30, 2012,” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “As a result, ADNC shares fell almost 60%. Our proposed shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that proper controls are placed to correct any improper behavior, and to improve the company’s value for investors.”
LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders
and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Audience, Inc.
shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should
contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV