Goldfarb LLP is investigating whether the board of directors of ZAGG, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZAGG) violated shareholder protection laws for issuing materially false and misleading statements to investors. Concerned ZAGG investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“The company is accused of entering into a deal with Teleportall to produce the ZAGGbox without disclosing certain facts of the transaction to shareholders,” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “Teleportall breached its contract, and failed to deliver the product as agreed. Our proposed shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that proper controls are placed to correct any improper behavior, and to improve the company’s value for investors.”
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. ZAGG, Inc. shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV