Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Picking the Right Stocks
Cramer said "bingo," as this portfolio was also diversified.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer once again pleaded the case for energy self-sufficiency in North America. He said if Washington would only mention that it supports the use of natural gas as a surface fuel and perhaps prompt the U.S. Postal Service to begin using natural gas for its fleet, that would be all it takes for the dream to become a reality.
How can companies like Chesapeake Energy (CHK) announce Wednesday that it's selling $6.9 billion worth of assets and still increase its production? Because there's simply so much oil and gas right here in America.With violence once again erupting in the Middle East, it's imperative the U.S. get serious about energy independence, said Cramer, and natural gas would make that happen -- not to mention that it's cleaner and cheaper than diesel fuel.
Stop Trading AppleIn his closing comment, Cramer once again told investors to stop trying to trade Apple and simply invest in it for the long term. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV