MIAMI, Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE, OSE: RCL) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share payable on October 9, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 25, 2012.
"I am pleased that our Board of Directors increased the quarterly dividend payment today," said Richard D. Fain, chairman and chief executive officer. Fain continued, "We have consistently communicated our desire to balance rational growth, leverage reduction and shareholder return improvement. I think today's actions are further evidence that these goals can coexist harmoniously."
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE/OSE: RCL) is a global cruise vacation company that owns Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, Azamara Club Cruises and CDF Croisieres de France, as well as TUI Cruises through a 50 percent joint venture. Together, these six brands operate a combined total of 40 ships with four under construction. They operate diverse itineraries around the world that call on approximately 460 destinations on all seven continents. Additional information can be found on www.royalcaribbean.com, www.celebrity.com, www.azamaraclubcruises.com , www.pullmantur.es, www.cdfcroisieresdefrance.com www.tuicruises.com or www.rclinvestor.com.
SOURCE Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV