ArQule, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQL) today announced that the Company will present at the UBS Global Life Sciences Conference on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. The presentation will be web cast and may be accessed through the investor relations section of the Company’s website, http://www.arqule.com.
ArQule is a biotechnology company engaged in the research and
development of next-generation, small-molecule cancer therapeutics. The
Company’s targeted, broad-spectrum products and research programs are
focused on key biological processes that are central to human cancers.
ArQule’s lead product candidate, in Phase 2 and Phase 3 clinical
development together with development and commercialization partner,
Daiichi Sankyo, Co. Ltd., is tivantinib, an oral, selective inhibitor of
the c-MET receptor tyrosine kinase. The Company’s pipeline consists of
ARQ 621, designed to inhibit the Eg5 kinesin motor protein, and ARQ 736,
designed to inhibit the RAF kinases. ArQule’s current discovery efforts,
which are based on the ArQule Kinase Inhibitor Platform (AKIP™), are
focused on the identification of novel kinase inhibitors that are
potent, selective and do not compete with ATP (adenosine triphosphate)
for binding to the kinase.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV