Telular To Present At The Imperial Capital Global Opportunities Conference On September 19, 2012
CHICAGO, Sept. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Telular Corporation (Nasdaq:WRLS), a global leader in helping businesses use wireless networks for remote monitoring and tracking, today announced that Jonathan Charak, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Imperial Capital Global Opportunities Conference to be held at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City, NY. Mr. Charak will be presenting on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 4:30 pm ET / 3:30 pm CT.
The presentation will available on the company's website at http://www.telular.com under "Investor Relations".
About Telular CorporationTelular Corporation (Nasdaq:WRLS) provides remote monitoring and asset tracking solutions for business and residential customers, enabling security systems and industrial applications to exchange actionable information wirelessly, typically through cellular and satellite technology. With over 25 years of experience in the wireless industry, Telular Corporation has developed solutions to deliver remote access for voice and data without significant network investment. Headquartered in Chicago, Telular Corporation has additional offices in Atlanta, Washington, D.C., and Miami. For more information, please visit www.telular.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact: The Blueshirt Group Brinlea Johnson or Allise Furlani email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (212) 331-8424 or 212-331-8433 Media Contact: Pam Benke Telular Corporation email@example.com (678) 909-4616
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV