Stockholders interested in learning how to participate in CapLease’s dividend reinvestment and direct stock purchase plan or receiving a plan prospectus may do so by contacting American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, the plan administrator, through its Web site at www.amstock.com or by calling (866) 706-0513. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of CapLease.
Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements:
The Company’s future dividend expectations are subject to the forward-looking and cautionary statements included in this press release. Forward-looking statements in this press release involve a number of risks and uncertainties and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The following important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in such forward-looking statements.
- our ability to implement our 2012 business plan, including to add new assets;
- deterioration in general economic or market conditions or in the commercial real estate markets in particular;
- payment defaults on one or more of our asset investments;
- increases in our financing costs (including as a result of LIBOR rate increases), our general and administrative costs and/or our property expenses; and
- our failure to comply with our debt obligations.
Developments in any of those areas could cause actual results to differ materially from results that have been or may be projected. For a more detailed discussion of the trends, risks and uncertainties that may affect our operating and financial results and our ability to achieve the financial objectives discussed in this press release, readers should review the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, including the section entitled “Risk Factors,” and the Company’s other periodic filings with the SEC. Copies of these documents are available on our web site at www.caplease.com and on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. We caution that the foregoing list of important factors is not complete and we do not undertake to update any forward-looking statement.About the Company: CapLease, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, that primarily owns and manages single tenant commercial real estate properties subject to long-term leases to high credit quality tenants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV