United Rentals, Inc. (NYSE: URI) today announced the expansion of its specialty branch network with the opening of three locations in the United States and two in Canada.
New branches in Denver, Colo., Nashville, Tenn., and Edmonton, Alberta, specialize in providing temporary power and climate control equipment and services. A new Watford City, N.D., branch and a second Edmonton location provide trench safety protective systems for underground construction. The openings are the latest strategic expansion of the company’s trench safety, power and HVAC division.
Paul McDonnell, senior vice president – operations, trench safety, power and HVAC, said, “Our engineered solutions complement our company’s general fleet for customers operating in the construction, industrial, disaster recovery, plant maintenance and government markets. As we grow our resources, including our expert team, we are furthering United Rentals’ position as the single-source provider in North America.”
The United Rentals branch network integrates construction and industrial equipment rentals with trench safety, power and HVAC services in the industry’s largest customer service organization. For more information, see unitedrentals.com.About United Rentals United Rentals, Inc. is the largest equipment rental company in the world, with an integrated network of 969 rental locations in 48 states and 10 Canadian provinces. The company’s approximately 11,500 employees serve construction and industrial customers, utilities, municipalities, homeowners and others. The company offers for rent approximately 3,400 classes of equipment with a total original cost of $7.31 billion. United Rentals is a member of the Standard & Poor’s MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 2000 Index® and is headquartered in Greenwich, Conn. Additional information about United Rentals is available at unitedrentals.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV